Research Interests: Electrostatic separation of Nano plastics from wastewater
in cooperation with Evonik Operations GmbH | Technology & Infrastructure
- Studied Chemical Engineering at National Institute of Applied Science and Technology-Tunis and Troy University-AL-USA.
- Graduation Engineering Internship at Electrochemistry lab-BIP in National Scientific Research Center CNRS-Marseille-France.
- Summer Internship and Exchange student at Johnson Lab-Troy-AL-USA.
- Chemical Engineer/ Predoctoral student among a Mediterranean project between UM6P- Morocco and INRAE-Montpellier-France.
- Hobbies: Exploring new cultures- Yoga- Jogging- Hiking-Reading.
- Born and raised in Tunisia.