Research Area: Defined self-assembly of structural colour pigments
- Since May 2020: PhD candidate at the Vogel Laboratory
- 2019-2020: Master thesis at Siemens AG, Gas and Power
Topic: Fabrication and electrochemical characterisation of a Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) for the CO2-Electrolysis employing Anion Exchange Materials.
- 2019: Internship at Robert Bosch GmbH in Bamberg in the SOFC Project
Support in Project Management, establishing a new measurement routine for the XRF
- 2018-2019: Research Assistant at the Institute of Particle Technology with Prof. Nicolas Vogel, self-assembled materials: Self-assembly in confinement for structural colour
- 2017-2020: Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering -Nachhaltige Chemische Technologien at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen Nürnberg
- 2017: Bachelor thesis at hte GmbH, R&D-Solutions, Heidelberg
Topic: Synthesis and Characterisation of intermetallic phases and alloys on support
- 2016: Internship Semester at Shinshu University, Ueda, Japan
Topic: Effects of the structure of inorganic porous hollow fibre membrane on CO2 desorption rate in a membrane flash process.
Faculty of Textile Science and Technology, Department of Chemistry and Materials,
- 2014-2017: Bachelor’s Degree in Process Engineering (BSc) at the University of applied science Mannheim
- Hobbies: traveling and trying new food