Research Interests: Self-organization of colloidal particles in confining elements
- since 2023: Postdoc in Prof. Vogel group. FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- 2022-2023: Postdoc in Prof. Sharma group, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- 2016-2022: Ph.D in Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
Thesis title: “Design and Development of Nematic Liquid Crystal and Protein based Hybrid Materials”
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry, University of Mysore, Mysore, India
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc.) (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics), University of Mysore, India.
Naveenkumar, P. M.; Singh, R. K.; Mann, S.; Seth, J. R.; Sharma, K. P.
Polymer–Surfactant Driven Interactions and the Resultant Microstructure in Protein-Containing Liquid Crystal Droplets
Langmuir 2021, 37, 11949-11960
Naveenkumar, P. M.; Mann, S.; Sharma, K.P.
Spontaneous Sequestration of Proteins into Liquid Crystalline Microdroplets
Advanced Material Interfaces, 2019, 6, 1801593-1801601
Kumar, R., Dhasaiyan, P., Naveenkumar, P. M., Sharma, K. P.
Solvent-free Porous Liquid Comprising Hollow Nanorod–Polymer Surfactant Conjugates
Nanoscale Advances, 2019, 1, 4067-4075