Research Area: Synthesis of hierarchical porous materials
- Since 2020: PhD candidate in Prof. Vogel’s group at Institute of Particle Technology (LFG) and Dr. Alexandra Inayat’s group at Institute of Chemical Reaction Engineering (CRT), FAU Erlangen.
- 2019 – 2020: Scientific Researcher at Institute of Surface Science and Corrosion (LKO), FAU Erlangen
‘Development of photoelectrodes and charge transport materials for dye-sensitized and perovskite solar cells’
- 2015 – 2019: Elite Master’s Program in Advanced Materials and Processes (MAP) at FAU Erlangen.
Master Thesis: Drying kinetics of spherical colloidal crystals (Photonic Balls)
- 2018 – 2020: Worked for department of Technical Documentation at Sivantos GmbH, Erlangen.
- 2017 – 2018: Internship at B.Braun Avitum GmbH, Dresden in department of Research and Development: Centre of Excellence for Dialyzers and Fluids.
- 2016 – 2017: Research Assistant at Bayerische Zentrum für Angewandte Energieforschung (ZAE Bayern), Erlangen: Quality control of CIGS solar cells.
- 2011 – 2015: Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering from Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Pakistan.
Bachelor Thesis: ‘Development and characterization of cobalt based nanostructured super hydrophobic coating’
- Hobbies: Swimming, travelling, cooking, reading, hiking, bouldering, music.
Junwei Wang, Umair Sultan, Eric S. A. Goerlitzer, Chrameh Fru Mbah, Michael Engel, Nicolas Vogel
Structural Color of Colloidal Clusters as a Tool to Investigate Structure and Dynamics
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2019, 1907730
J Hepp, A Vetter, B Hofbeck, U Sultan, JA Hauch, C Camus, CJ Brabec
Quantitative Analysis of the Separate Influences of Material Composition and Local Defects on the Voc of PV Devices: An Exemplary Study on CIG
IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics 10 (3), 898-904